- a fall coat. you may be thinking, duh! but let me clarify – i’m not talking about lululemon rain jackets here. everyone needs a structured fall coat that can be worn dressy and casual. the rich bordeaux colour of this zara coat is perfect for fall, and the style is super versatile. *if your budget is tight – don’t fret! i have found many a beautiful coat at different thrift stores around town.
- turtlenecks! i’m all about turtlenecks right now. turtleneck tanks, ribbed turtlenecks, you name it. perfect on its own or layered, the turtleneck can be worn with jeans or dressed up with a skirt and heels.
- this deep dusty rose nail polish by essie. a spin off from the typical burgundy, this polish shade is anything but dull. and, it goes with everything so you don’t have to worry about your nails clashing with your clothes.
- sneakers. more specifically, converse sneakers. there’s something about these sneakers that scream versatility. try pairing your sneaks with leather leggings and a cozy fall sweater, or a partyskirt and distressed band tee. of course, i don’t suggest wearing something you don’t feel comfortable in, but i urge you to experiment with your style. have fun with it. be creative!
- a felt hat. perfect for bad hair days and all the other days. i love this one from forever21. pair your jeans & tee combo with some booties and a felt hat, and you are looking très chic!