Summer is here! I’m sitting on my patio, feet up, iced tea in hand. I seriously love this season… the heat, the flowy layers, the glowing skin. I thought I’d share my personal summer essentials with you! I’ve had my denim shorts and sunnies on repeat for a few weeks now.
1. This Mezzi bucket bag is so gorgeous. Having a bag with a pop of colour really brightens up a neutral outfit. Since my wardrobe consists of mostly greys and blues, it’s always nice to wear a colourful handbag. The coolest thing about the Mezzi line? You can connect the handbag to your phone, using GPS technology. Read more about it HERE!
2. I love these Sonix iPhone cases purely for their rad designs. Sometimes I leave the house with only my keys, phone and credit card. Having a super cool phone case allows you to express your personal style. I love this cactus print… makes me want to go lay in the Arizona sun!
3. A cool pair of sunnies is a must for any summer wardrobe. Plus, you don’t have to break the bank with sunglasses as some trends only last one season. I recommend not spending much on super trendy styles, but definitely investing in the classics. I love this pair by Illesteva, especially because I’m all about grey right now.
4. Another must-have? A light coloured sandal. I’ve said a bajillion times how important nude shoes are, as they create an illusion of super long legs, and can be paired with so many different outfit combinations. These beauties from Old Navy are a steal, and I’m loving the gladiator look.
5. Denim shorts never go out of style! Ever. But with that being said, not all denim shorts work on all body types. When buying denim shorts, keep your body type in mind. I have a small tushy so I opt for shorts with pockets on the behind. This automatically gives the illusion of a bigger bum! If you aren’t sure of your body type, or have questions about what clothing works best for your shape, shoot me an email! I would love to help.
6. These dainty studs by Kendra Scott are totally up my alley. I’m not big on bold jewelry, but I still like to experiment with different styles and textures. Adding some simple studs and some layered bracelets take any outfit to the next level.
7. I’m all about cardigans this summer. I always keep a light sweater in my bag in case the A/C is cranked in a store or restaurant. Plus, when day turns to night, it’s nice to have something covering the shoulders. The pastel pink colour of this Uniqlo cardi is right up my alley!
8. Last but not least, can we talk about how amazing this product is? The Soleil Tan de Chanel is a lightweight cream-gel bronzer that gives you an instant glow; I use it to contour and bronze up my face and décolletage. This bad boy is THE holy grail of bronzers and my personal favourite.